SFERA RESIDENCE is an integrated development comprising a single block of 46 level service apartment, office space and retails space located in Bandar Putra Permai. This project boasts a lifestyle living, working and shopping environment spreading over 2.4 acres prime land.
Below are the brief details of the Project
Project Name:Sfera Residency
Developer Name:Kar Sin Bhd [YNH Property Bhd]
Location: Seri Kembangan (Puchong South)
Total land size:2.4 acres
Land tenure: Leasehold 99 years, expired 2097
Type of development:Mixed development of commercial & serviced apartment
Total units for sale: Total 519 units serviced apartment
Expected completion: 2019 (Launching on June 2015)
How many blocks:1 block – East & West Wing
How many storey:46 storey
How many units each floor:9 units each wing (Level 12-35)
5 units each wing (Level 36-45)
How many lifts each block:3 lifts each wing
Building components:LG & GF – Lift lobby and Retail (14 units)
1F – 7F – Office (39 units)
1F – 11F – Carpark
11F – Facilities
12F – 45F – Serviced apartment
Price per sqft:From RM562 before rebate
Price different for every level
Increase RM1,000 for every level increase
Maintenance fee & Sinking Fund
RM0.28 psf included sinking fund
How many stories for carpark: 11 storey for carpark
Total number of carpark: Around 1500 carpark bays (visitors limited)
Carpark bay allocated: 2 lots per unit [Fixed, side by side]
Furnishings for all units: Partial furnished [Aircond, kitchen cabinet with hood & hob, microwave oven, fridge, washing machine, master bedroom wardrobe, water heater]
Tiers of security:3 tiers
Main lobby, Children Playground, Children Play Pool, Lap Pool, Squash Court, Pool Deck, Gymnasium, Nursery Space, Games Room, Library/Study Room, Surau, BBQ area, Indoor Toddler Playground, Multipurpose Hall, Sauna, Laundry Space, Changing Room and Sky Terrace.
Only require approx. 4 minutes walking distance to upcoming MRT 2 station (#S32), about 15 minutes drive to/from Kuala Lumpur city centre.
Located within the “Golden Triangle” of the Southern Corridor, and easily accessible via 10 major highways.
- Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP)
- South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE)
- Puchong-Sungei Besi Highway
- North-South Highway
- Besraya Highway
- North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE)
- SILK Highway
- Lebuhraya Shah Alam (KESAS)
- Maju Expressway (MEX) [link to be completed Dec 2015]
- Serdang-Kinrara-Putrajaya Highway (SKIP) [proposed]
Close Proximity with Lifestyle Amenities
- Commercial – Giant Hypermarket (adjacent to the Sfera’s development site), AEON Taman Equine Shopping Centre, Pasar Borong Selangor, IOI City Mall (within 5 km) and the upcoming Pavilion 2 ( approx. 10 mins away).
- Medical – Hospital Serdang and Columbia Asia Medical Centre.
- Education – Limkokwing University, Multimedia University (MMU), University Putra Malaysia (UPM), Binary University College, ELC, Taylor’s International School, Alice Smith International School, Rafflesia International School, Australian International School and Nexus International School.
- Recreation – Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve, Putrajaya Botanical Gardens, Wetlands Park, 101 Palm Garden Golf Park and Farm in the City (Malaysian Themed Petting zoo).