The latest update MRT 2 alignment route as announced by MRT Corp. recently include:
S22 Bandar Malaysia South interchanges with High Speed Rail (HSR)
S25 Sungai Besi interchanges with Sungai Besi (Ampnag Line LRT)
S31 Equine Park
S33 16 Sierra
S35 Cyberjaya City Centre
S36 Putrajaya Sentral interchanges with KLIA Transit
Station locations route map for MRT line 2 Sungai Buloh – Serdang – Putrajaya Line (SSP Line)
Station 01 to Station 11: Northern Elevated Segment (Damansara Damai – to Jalan Ipoh)
Station 01: Damansara Damai
Station 02: Sri Damansara West
Station 03: Sri Damansara East
Station 04: Kepong Sentral
Station 05: Metro Prima
Station 06: Kepong Baru
Station 07: Jinjang
Station 08: Sri Delima
Station 09: Kampung Batu
Station 10: Kentonmen
Station 11: Jalan Ipoh
1. The SSP Line starts just after the KTM Sg Buloh Station, crosses over to the south of Jalan Kuala Selangor towards Damansara Damai where Station S01 is proposed. The line continues along Jalan Kuala Selangor, passing by Prima Damansara and Bandar Sri Damansara to the proposed Station S02 near Wisma ING and 8trium.
2. The line runs crosses to the north of Jalan Kuala Selangor after Damansara Avenue to proposed Station 03 near the PJU 9 Sri Damansara. The line continues along Persiaran Dagang towards proposed Station 04 which will be an interchange station with KTM Komuter. After crossing KTMB tracks and Selayang-Kepong Highway, the line moves along Jalan Kepong before reaching proposed Station 05 near AEON Metro Prima and then Station 06 further up Jalan Kepong.
3. The line then travels parallel to Jalan Kepong as it heads towards the proposed Station S07 and Station S08. After that, the line crosses Jalan Kuching and KTMB Railway tracks towards the proposed Station S09, another interchange station with KTM. The line then swings towards the south and travel towards Jalan Ipoh to Station S10 near Taman Rainbow. The line continues along Jalan Ipoh and runs underneath the DUKE before reaching the proposed Station S11 near Kompleks Mutiara.
Station 12 to Station 22: Underground Segment (Jalan Ipoh – Bandar Malaysia South)
Station 12: Sentul West
Station 13: Titiwangsa
Station 14: Hospital KL
Station 15: Kampung Baru North
Station 16: Ampang Park
Station 17: KLCC East
Station 18: Conlay
Station 19: Tun Razak Exchange
Station 20: Chan Sow Lin
Station 21: Bandar Malaysia North
Station 22: Bandar Malaysia South
4. The underground section starts at Jalan Ipoh where there will be Station S12. The line then veers away from Jalan Ipoh near SK Sentul Utama towards the proposed Station S13, an interchange station with the LRT and KL Monorail at Titiwangsa.
5. The line then traverses close to the Pekeliling Mosque, Istana Budaya and Hospital KL where Station S14 is proposed. The line then continues under Jalan Tun Razak and HKL Quarters Complex, heading towards Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz in Kampong Bharu where Station S15 is proposed near Setia Sky Residences.
6. The line then connects to the proposed Station S16, another interchange station with LRT below IMC Parkville Development and Ampang Park Shopping Centre, near Megan Avenue 1. Station S17 near KLCC and Station S18 at Jalan Conlay are the next destinations.
7. Then the alignment continues south and crosses Jalan Bukit Bintang towards Station S19 at the Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) development, where there will be an interchange with the SBK Line (currently under construction). The line veers right and goes below the Maju Expressway, Jalan Tun Razak and the SMART Tunnel. It continues south towards the Jabatan Kerja Raya workshop where Station S20 will be located. It will interchange with the existing Chan Sow Lin LRT Station.
8. After Station S20, the alignment heads south along Jalan Chan Sow Lin, passes Percetakan Nasional Berhad Malaysia and Chan Sow Lin industrial area, and heads towards the launch shaft area at the north of the Pengkalan Tentera DiRaja Udara Malaysia base (TUDM) where Station S21 is proposed. The line continues south within the TUDM base until the proposed Station S22, where there will be an interchange with the proposed High Speed Rail (HSR).
Station 23 to Station 29: Southern Elevated Segment 1 (Bandar Malaysia South – UPM)
Station 23: Kuchai Lama
Station 24: Taman Naga Emas
Station 25: Sungai Besi
Station 26: Serdang Raya North
Station 27: Serdang Raya South
Station 28: Seri Kembangan
Station 29: UPM
9. After Station S22, the line will run below the East West Highway and along Kuala Lumpur-Seremban Expressway towards the Kuchai Lama industrial area where Station S23 is proposed. The line veers left and continues south, crossing the Maju Expressway and Sg Besi Highway besides Kampung Baru Salak South and continues parallel to the Sg Besi Highway and then crosses to SK Salak South towards Taman Naga Emas and Institute Sosial Malaysia where Station S24 is proposed. From Station S24, the line continues south towards Pekan Sg Besi where Station S25 is proposed close to the existing LRT Station.
10. The line then crosses to the west of KTM Komuter and ERL as it moves south and crosses the Bukit Jalil Highway and the Kuala Lumpur Seremban Expressway until the proposed Station S26 opposite the Serdang Raya Plaza. It then traverses the commercial area between Kuala Lumpur Seremban Expressway and Jalan Utama to arrive at the proposed Station S27 at the end of Jalan Utama.
11. On its way to proposed Station S28 near Balai Bomba dan Penyelamat Serdang, the line will cross Jalan Utama, Jalan Besar and Sg Kuyoh before swinging into Jalan Raya Satu in Seri Kembangan. The line continues along Jalan Raya Satu and Jalan Raya Tiga as it passes the Kawasan Perindustrian Seri Kembangan before it reaches the proposed Station S29 which is located within the Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) land.
Station 30 to Station 36: Southern Elevated Segment 2 (UPM – Putrajaya)
Station 30: Taman University
Station 31: Equine Park
Station 32: Taman Putra Permai
Station 33: 16 Sierra
Station 34: Cyberjaya North
Station 35: Cyberjaya City Centre
Station 36: Putrajaya Sentral
12. After Station S29, the line travels along the MARDI compound and splits towards the proposed Serdang Depot. The line then goes to the proposed Station S30, west of Institut Latihan Perkembangan Pertanian Selangor before travelling along Jalan Putra Permai and passing Taman Equine and Taman Pinggiran Putra to reach the proposed Station S31.
13. The line then continues along Jalan Putra Permai, passing Pusat Bandar Putra Permai, Kompleks Pasar Borong Selangor and Giant Hypermarket before it reaches Station S32 near The Atmosphere. After moving through D‟Alpinia and 16 Sierra, the line reaches the proposed Station S33.
14. At the end of Persiaran Sierra Utama, the line crosses Maju Expressway towards Cyberjaya area and follows Persiaran Apec where Station S34 is proposed near the Sky Park. After this station, the line continues along Persiaran Apec, passes Limkokwing University before Station S35. The line then traverses towards Station S36 (terminal station) which is also an interchange station with the ERL and the proposed HSR.
Figure source: MRT Corp.